Best Live Streaming Apps to Revolutionize the Video Streaming Industry in 2022
When live events came to a halt with the pandemic, Live streaming trends had a noted uptick in viewership. This trend slowly started taking the center stage and now is a part of our mainstream lives. For example, the UEFA Champions league is live streamed on the BT sport’s Youtube page! Even brands are using the trend to gain wide attention to improving sales, brand loyalty and as a platform to interact with customers.
Whether you’re looking for apps to stream live videos or want to build your own app and need to study your competitors, here are the top 5 platforms providing live streaming features.
- YouTube live: YouTube Live is a live streaming feature that enables content creators to interact with the audience in real-time via video and chat. You can earn revenue on live streams by enabling ads and using Super Chat.
- Facebook live: Facebook Live facilitates live streaming events, gathering, and interacting with your followers. Reactions, shares, comments, and other interactive features enable you to engage with your audience. You can take in-stream ads during any live video reaching 300 or more concurrent.
- Instagram live: Instagram Live lets you broadcast video to your followers in real-time as part of Instagram Stories. When you go Live with badges, viewers can buy badges to support you and get extra recognition, while you earn money from the content you’re already creating.
- Tango: Tango was launched as an instant messaging app Collaborate with your friends or other Tango streamers, Meet, interact, and engage with new people and also you can monetize your video content.
- Twitch: Twitch is an American live streaming platform that focuses on video game live streaming. You can watch live gaming videos, and do live chat during any gaming, Esports, and IRL broadcast. You can also create your own gaming channel to live stream your games.
How To Create Your Own Live Streaming Platform:
If you are doing content creation for fun and out of passion it is fine to go with these apps. But if you want to monetize your videos contents you should have a huge fanbase. Easy way to monetize your videos is by creating your own Live Broadcasting Script. There are many ready-made video streaming clone scripts available in the market. StreamBiz is the best Bigo clone to create a live streaming platform. It is a white-label product with advanced and searches engine-friendly features that is ready to use and has options for personalization.
Features of Streambiz:
- Social Login: Easy logins with google accounts or Facebook logins help easy sign-ups without actually creating an account to use the app with the already existing credentials from those platforms.
- Go Live: Start your live streaming and reach audience all over the world from anywhere at any point in time. All you need is your smartphone with Streambiz installed.
- Search: Users can use keywords to search for any broadcast, or the people or pages they would like to follow and stream.
- Profile: Each video streamer has Video streamers separate profile where they can save their previous streams, update their information and other details like bio or status.
- Notifications: Users may customize their notification settings and prioritize the reminders that appear on their cellphones and you can be reminded of new broadcasts, live streams of various celebrities, etc.
- User engagement: Users may view, follow, connect and interact with the accounts of new users and listen to prominent users’ trending broadcasts.