Beyond the norm, eLearning and digital development have advanced. As a result, the organizational landscape has abruptly shifted. COVID-19 encouraged businesses to digitize their entire practice, including remote working, corporate training, onboarding, and employee development programs. Here is a list of the advantages of eLearning and how you can launch an eLearning platform much more easily than you think.
- Access to UpToDate Content: Unlike traditional learning methods, which require students to wait for the latest edition of a book, course materials can be updated at any time in online education. We don’t have to wait for new editions because everything is updated digitally in real time.
- Accessible anywhere and anytime: Online classes are available from anywhere in the world. Students have the opportunity to learn from the world’s most qualified experts. Online education websites are available to students at any time and from any location. They are not required to travel to educational facilities any longer. Students instead study from the comfort of their own homes.
- Improved efficiency and Cost-effective: Expenses for physical space, an instructor, hotel and travel, and so on quickly add up. IBM claimed that switching to eLearning saved them around $200 million, particularly if you need to train many employees in multiple locations. Additionally, because employees no longer need to take time off work to travel to training, it is estimated that every dollar spent on e-learning yields a $30 increase in productivity.
- Sustainability and Reduced Environmental impact: The key to a better future is sustainability. For everything, humans rely on natural resources. Though reading books is a good habit, they are made by cutting down trees. As we strive for a more sustainable environment, online education can help us get there because it is completely paperless. eLearning is a very eco-friendly educational method.
- Fast Results and caters to every learning style: Being a student-centered approach and having access to it 24 hours a day, seven days a week allows us to learn at our own pace and time. As a result, studies show that online courses can be completed nearly 60% faster than in-person lessons. Different students learn in different ways, and online courses cater to all types of students. The four types of learning styles are as follows:
- Visual learners learn more effectively when information is presented graphically.
- Auditory learners prefer to hear information rather than read it.
- Reading and writing — those who place a greater emphasis on the written word.
- Kinesthetic learners enjoy working with their hands and using all of their senses.
- Elearning Made Easier With Udemy Clones:
The eLearning market is expected to grow to $374 billion by 2026. Without a doubt, the open-source Udemy clone is one of the best resources for developing an eLearning application in a matter of hours. Expert Plus LMS, an Udemy clone script, allows you to quickly build an app similar to Udemy without any prior coding knowledge.
Do you require the services of a development team to create and launch an e-learning marketplace? BSEtec specializes in the creation of online marketplaces. Please contact us for more information and a free live demo of ExpertPlus LMS.