How Brands are using Live Streaming Videos to Gain Wide Attention?
Dating back to when companies started using video marketing strategies like ad videos in TV and Theaters, Video marketing has been on top of the marketing strategies till now. Only the platform where and how we use them has changed. In that way, Brands started Live streaming to interact with the audience has been extensively used since it has increased brand credibility and sales. Some of the strategies you can adopt to gain wide attention on your brand are,
- Live Q&A sessions: Hosting a Live Q&A session bestows huge customer engagement. Live interactions help in branding and building a loyal customer base since live sessions are transparent and raw. You can ask questions that help you to know what the customer base needs and what they are looking for in your brand. More importantly you can get live feedback that you can consider improving.
- Behind the scenes look: Behind the scenes (BTS) look and bloopers often attract more people because people love to know the “story behind the story” and streaming BTS scenes bring the brand closer to the people. For example, Chanel has attained a uniquely untouchable sartorial status because of its creativity and craftsmanship. So, when Chanel highlighted the BTS behind making of the Chanel’s Savoir-faire handbag, it reached 4.4 million views and thousands of people commenting on the amount of work the artisans put into bringing the design. BTS scenes help people to know about the amount of work that goes behind the end product.
- Collaborate with influencers: The latest strategy big brands are handling is Collaborating with the influencers. When an influencer endorses your brand, product, or service, they can get their audiences to trust your brand. This means the influencer helps to leverage the already loyal customers to grow your business. This increases brand awareness and improves sales.
- Run contests and giveaways: Running contests and giveaways as rewards drives a crazy amount of customers to engage with your brand. Contests and giveaways are incredibly effective at growing brands quickly, gaining followers, and collecting new leads. Since there is an air of curiosity and excitement to participate and win those giveaways. In fact, based on a survey, 55.82% of brands run giveaways on various social networks. The main reasons they do these are to increase followers and brand awareness.
- Gather feedback and crowdsource: Testing your product in real time during live sessions helps in genuine feedback and responses which helps you to improve the product based on them. Many companies practice what’s known as live beta testing and remote focus groups, where they can see and analyze the interaction with their product. This is a very effective way to gather candid reactions. Live polling is another way to gather information. It makes the viewer feel great about having their opinion heard.
Start using live streaming as a part of your video marketing strategy. There is strong evidence in support of using live video for brand growth. In a world of huge corporations, building a human connection with your audience is more important for brands than ever. Interested in starting your own live streaming platform like periscope? To create your own live streaming platform, try StreamBiz, Periscope clone script/app right now. Contact BSEtec for more details and for a free demo.