How Live Streaming is Benefiting in the Education Sector
With the concept of eLearning coming up in the education sector due to the rapid technological developments, and more so, the ever increasing demand of online learning in the times of an ongoing global pandemic has made learning through the digital medium very important. People are confined to their homes and have to work from home, and the children too cannot go to schools, colleges and universities– so, as an alternative solution they have started conducting classes online. But, learning through a digital medium is very distracting and due to the short attention spans of the kids today, they cannot concentrate for long on pre-uploaded video lectures by teachers and educators. However, live streaming solves this issue and brings in the human element in the video and makes the learning process more interactive, fun and engaging. This is why many companies are investing their invaluable resources on developing live streaming software's and platforms for eLearning and incorporating them in their Learning Management Systems. Live Plus is one such clone script that helps you build a seamless live streaming app/website of your choice with some fantastic features that will help your eLearning business to take off.
Some of the features provided by LivePlus are–
- “Go-Live” — to start streaming with the click on this button.
- Gifting Option– to send a gift in the form of coins to the broadcaster of the live stream.
- Withdrawals– these coins can be withdrawn by talking to the admin of the app.
However, it is important to know–
How is live streaming helping the education sector?
- Diversified form of learning– The traditional form of education is highly criticized as it does not suffice the individual needs of the group of people being taught. However, live streaming has a recording option– which allows both visual and auditory learners to go through the video again to get a better grasp at the subject.
- Classroom experience– In the hard times of Covid-19, having a personalized experience involving the human element is crucial, so that gap is getting filled by streaming live. The educators can see the children on their screens and can see who is attentive and who is slacking, and it helps to bring back the regular classroom experience to an extent.
- Increasing Digital Literacy– The Millennials and Gen Z are the foundation of posterity, and digital literacy in the age of new media is crucial. Through up and coming technologies like live streaming, eLearning, etc. our generation is getting digitally literate.
- Doesn’t make a hole in the user’s pocket– Online learning is way less expensive than traditional classroom learning. It is convenient for the students to get enrolled in a course that doesn’t pose a threat to their or their parents’ bank balance.
- Real-time interaction– One-to-one interaction is possible through live streaming, which is a missing element in a normal video. Thus, live streaming is more interactive, fun and brings in a lot of engagement. The students can ask questions, raise queries and share their opinions too.
- On-the-go learning– As a mobile revolution has kicked in, the students nowadays are hooked to their smartphones. Thus, a live streaming platform which is mobile friendly, helps in on-the-go learning, which becomes a boon in the fast-paced lives of the 21st Century where everyone is multitasking.
If you’re someone who is trying to build your own live streaming platform for your eLearning business, you have come to the right place. BSEtec is here to provide you with the best LMS along with the high-quality live streaming feature-rich clone script– Live Plus. So, “GO LIVE” today!