Top 5 Reasons Why We Use Social Networks
Nowadays, internet users are almost as likely to visit social networking sites to not only check what their friends are up to, but also to stay informed and updated about the latest news or events and know what is going on in the world around us. Over the past few years, the popularity of social networking sites have grown in leaps and bounds with great expectations of ROI. Recent statistics have analyzed the behavior of different age groups that use any social media platforms. Social media has won over televisions, newspapers and every other media platform in the world because it is providing a key to know people, to understand the world and also has the power to make you a known face worldwide in a matter of days. It is something more personal than a social gathering, it is a place where you can share your views on thoughts with your friends. People also use social media to increase their brand recognition. Due to the rapid technological advancements– the entire world is going digital. Many businessmen and entrepreneurs are taking a plunge into building social media platforms because of the kind of exposure and advantage it provides. But, developing a social networking app like Instagram from scratch is tedious and time consuming work and quite expensive as well. But, thanks to InstasocialPlus, the clone script that is best in the industry has come to your rescue with top quality features and seamless performance.
The top five reasons behind the widespread popularity of social networks are–
- To stay in touch– From long lost kindergarten friends to long distance relationships, social media can help to stay connected with all– virtually. Especially after the coronavirus pandemic, people are confined to their homes and cannot see their loved ones in person, or look what they are up to. However, social networking solves this issue and helps to stay in touch with one another and somewhat reduce the fear of missing out (FOMO).
- To stay up-to-date– Keeping up with the latest news and events have never been more important, and sharing news through social media platforms became more prominent as citizen journalism began to flourish all over the world. From heated debates between politicians to gossip and scandals of Page 3, we get it first from social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. So, staying up-to-date is something that social networking helps with.
- Share their moments– Social media is like a digital photo album. Years after years you can share and store your valuable and memorable moments that you had captured on your phone/camera and keep it for yourself and the world to see. This helps your friends and family to check up on you and also keeps the pictures and videos safely, even if the photo/video gets deleted from your phone.
- Share their opinion– People can use social media as a platform for voicing their opinions. Being a public forum, this situation is a little dicey. Although you will find positive responses from people, most of the time a large number of people out there, voice their discontent through social media.
- Networking– Social media is a wonderful place to meet new people with common interests and helps in building your professional and personal networks. Social media can help in promoting a business as a brand. In fact, social media is such a networking tool that is the quickest way to grow your list of contacts within your industry.
If you’re interested in building your own social networking app for iOS and Android, our top quality social media clone– Instasocial Plus, which is the instagram clone script will help you develop your app fast and at an affordable rate. It is fully customizable according to your preferences and will take care of all your digital needs. Hurry! Book your live demo today!