Top 5 Technology Trends for 2021
Across the globe, we are witnessing tremendous digital transformations. Technological Advancements are revolutionizing businesses and accelerating innovations, agility and leading to the growth of various companies. The operations of various businesses are being redefined by the incorporation of technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Machine Learning, etc. Due to these advancements, and rapid digitization and automation that is happening across the planet– this has helped in sustaining many industries and sectors and made them more resilient in times of Covid-19, when every possible business is suffering.
“Necessity is the mother of invention”, which has been noticed in the purest form when– Education to work, everything is being done digitally from home, through eLearning sites or Live streaming apps and so on. The digital shift and the unprecedented impact created by the pandemic is not going away any sooner. Infact, Coronavirus has acted as a catalyst for this digital change which is here to stay. However, to stay ahead of the curve, the companies have to start following the new trends in advanced technologies which one needs to understand, adopt and carry along– that will ultimately transform our lives and create bigger and new opportunities worldwide. This also means that if you individually need to match your pace with the current trends, you need to improve your digital skills to stay in the game and secure your job tomorrow.
Some of those trends are–
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE– The biggest tech buzz at the moment is none other than Artificial Intelligence. AI has become an even more invaluable tool for understanding and interpreting the world around us especially after the global pandemic struck us. Collecting data, changing education systems, healthcare systems, shopping to even social media, everything is being taken over by Artificial Intelligence. It is used for understanding the changing patterns of human behavior and to mimic its Intelligence to perform tasks like recognition of images, speech with decision making and finding patterns.
- VIRTUAL REALITY– Virtual Reality is an exceptional technology trend that had been used for gaming and now being used for training US Navy, Army etc. in high risk scenarios, without the physical injury part– with the help of Virtual Simulation. This helps to prepare them before they actually experience it in reality. It has enormous potential in training, education, marketing and even rehabilitation after an injury. It can also be used for training doctors human anatomy.
- AUGMENTED REALITY– The blending of digital elements to real life through visuals is Augmented Reality or AR. The concept of AR is widely being used in entertainment, medicine and education. Due to advanced innovations, now AR is being applied in real-life scenarios. People can get a 3D look at things with the help of AR, be it an architect or a medical practitioner, they can use the amazing technology of AR to their advantage.
- 5G TECHNOLOGY– It’s not just about faster and more reliable net connectivity. 5G has been brought about so that the use of AI, AR, VR, etc. can be done seamlessly without any fluctuations of the network. Infact, image recognition algorithms, similar search results due to integration of AI and 5G etc. are some of the trends that we will see in 2021.
- BLOCKCHAIN– Crypto currencies and Blockchain has become a buzzword since the starting of 2021. You can only add data to a blockchain, not take away or change it, so basically making a chain of data. It is so secure as you can’t change the previous data and thus, you don’t need a trusted third party to validate transactions.
These top technology trends are going to be the focus of the tech world for the rest of 2021. If you found any of the above mentioned topics interesting, you may check out the services provided by BSEtec ranging from AR, VR, AI, Blockchain, etc.
Why wait? Get in touch with us today.